Tag Archives: longevitycookbook
5 reasons why you should invite your friends to the Longevity Cookbook Indiegogo Launch Party:
1. Do you want your friends to have better and longer lives? Take care of them! Let them know that they can extend their lives and the lives of many people around them.
2. To slow down and eventually defeat aging people should unite. Longevity Cookbook Party is an amazing opportunity to meet like-minded people, think of new projects together and have fun.
3. Longevity Cookbook is the strategy of defeating aging. We are launching a project that is going to change everything. Participate in this historic event! Our book will save millions of lives because we will provide scientifically proven information about how to preserve your life.
4. Often people don’t know how to help the cause of longevity. Now there is a clear answer! It is crowdfunding for Longevity Cookbook.
5. And photos of course! We will have tons of cool pictures taken from the Party!
Reposting this is making a contribution to an action of peace, goodness and fairness.
I am looking forward to seeing everybody on May 14 at Mighty club in San Francisco at 119 Utah street!
RSVP – https://www.facebook.com/events/1750304398529385/