Curing aging has 4 stages: mild aging deceleration, dramatic aging deceleration, achieving negligible senescence and rejuvenation. Today we can definitively claim that the task of mild aging deceleration is theoretically solved.
We know the drugs and interventions that slow down aging in mammals. The only thing that we don’t know is dosages, regimes and drug combinations. Defining all of that is the goal of pre-clinical and clinical studies. They can be started immediately. It is also a good idea to do clinical studies of various diets aimed at improving human longevity.
Dramatic aging deceleration will be achieved using gene therapy. Breakthrough studies of lifespan extension in old model animals happened in this area quite recently. We know the genes and delivery methods, now we need a set of powerful experiments aimed at radical life extension. The subject of the intervention will not only be the human genome, but the genomes of the human microbiota.
Rearrangement of how the genome works, as well as genetically modified stem cell therapy and therapeutic cloning can provide negligible senescence.
However, rejuvenation of the organism is likely to be competing with the idea and the very possibility of changing the body as the personality substrate to something else. It is likely that our goal will be not the youth, but creating a more advanced organism capable of solving the task of its own indestructability.
I know a bunch of people who support life extension, but they are very busy. They are going to first of all deal with their stuff and only then become involved in anything related to longevity. It’s just that there is always stuff to do every day. Meanwhile, life is passing by. We may be simply late. Late by 10 years, by 1 year, by only 1 day. There can be no situation more stupid than being late to buy «my life» ticket. There is so few people in our field. To fight aging you don’t really need motivation, you need discipline. You have to just force yourself. Simply force yourself.
5 reasons why you should invite your friends to the Longevity Cookbook Indiegogo Launch Party:
1. Do you want your friends to have better and longer lives? Take care of them! Let them know that they can extend their lives and the lives of many people around them.
2. To slow down and eventually defeat aging people should unite. Longevity Cookbook Party is an amazing opportunity to meet like-minded people, think of new projects together and have fun.
3. Longevity Cookbook is the strategy of defeating aging. We are launching a project that is going to change everything. Participate in this historic event! Our book will save millions of lives because we will provide scientifically proven information about how to preserve your life.
4. Often people don’t know how to help the cause of longevity. Now there is a clear answer! It is crowdfunding for Longevity Cookbook.
5. And photos of course! We will have tons of cool pictures taken from the Party!
Reposting this is making a contribution to an action of peace, goodness and fairness.
I am looking forward to seeing everybody on May 14 at Mighty club in San Francisco at 119 Utah street!
RSVP – https://www.facebook.com/events/1750304398529385/